6.3.14

SPRING TREND: Pastels + JulieG Nail Polishes

 photo 9d6d74a9-36e3-4d99-858d-1743e718cdaa_zps239845de.jpg


Pastels, to me, have always been synonymous to femininity, youth, and springtime. As much as I would love to fully embrace this spring trend, I cannot, for the life of me, find a pastel fashion piece that I am 100% happy or comfortable with. Painting my nails in pastels is my only way of taking part in this annual fashion and beauty trend.






JulieG Nail Color in Gelato in Venice - Dream in Pretty - 9 to 5 


 I have tried a lot of pastel nail polishes and they have all been streaky, took so long to dry, or their pigmentation were subpar. These three nail polishes from the JulieG line are a dream to apply: creamy, dries fast, and the pigmentation is great. Gelato in Venice is my favorite so far, the color is lovely and reminds me of my favorite gelato flavor, pistachio. These are $3.99 each and I got them at my local Rite Aid. I cannot believe I have waited this long to try the line, definitely gonna come back and buy some more.


How do you wear pastels? Have you tried the JulieG nail polish line from Jesse's Girl?


Instagram: candidlymarie
Twitter: CandidlyMarie

14 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing about the JulieG line so, thanks for blogging about it! It sounds amazing. I love pastels. I try to incorporate them into my outfits as much as I can. I love mixing pastels and bold colors together. :)

    P.S. I need to pick up Gelato in Venice!

    - B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bree! You're welcome. Yes, you NEED to get Gelato in Venice. It's a delicious pastel. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! I think I'm in love with these colors! Aaahhhh

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are just beautiful - especially the orange one! I don't think I've ever seen this brand in the UK though! :(
    Tash xx

    www.pompombonbon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tash! I'm wearing 9 to 5 right now and yes, it is beautiful.. such a creamy delicious shade of orange. I believe you can order online.

      Delete
  5. Those Julie G polishes just scream spring! So pretty!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. These polishes look great. I haven't seen them here locally, but would try to get some when we go to the States.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pastels definitely remind me of the Springtime (my favorite season)! And there is no better time to rock pastel nails:)! Hope you had a wonderful start to the Spring season! Thank you so much for visiting my blog darlin:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colors!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice polishes.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete